Question about Thermostat (single zone) and Furnace HVAC system

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by greefon, Oct 16, 2012.

1. greefon

greefon

Hello everyone!

Could anyone who installed Cbus thermostats with Furnace (mainly gas duct heating system like Nordyne, Intertherm etc. ) told me PLEASE what preferences one used in Toolkit for thermostat? Especially in "Zone Management" teb and in "Plant equipment" in "Plant" tab.
    Because when I choose in "Heating Operation - Furnace (Gas, Oil, Electric)" I get a brick instead of working t-stat - it doesn't respond on Setpoint changes even if I set 30C (85F) no react at all.

And how you t-stats works if setpoint is higher than the current temperature say for 2-3C? Does the t-stat turns off the heating only when the setpoint is reached?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
    greefon, Oct 16, 2012
  2. greefon

bmerrick

Hi Greefon,

I apologise in advance that I have not installed furnace control with the thermostats yet, probably being that it is usually between 10 deg C and 40 deg C here in Sydney Australia and so we are mainly cooling.

I have however recently spoken with another Russian guy on the forum named Sergei (who I was talking to a few weeks ago via the forum) who had on his C-Bus network 5 of those thermostats and may be able to help you as I assume he is also doing a lot of heating. His forum login is stofilyuk, so you could maybe Private Message him, he may have the quick details you need to get it up and running.

If not come back and someone who has done it should be able to help you more,

All the best,

Brad

bmerrick, Oct 25, 2012
Ask a Question