PUSH not on network and other question

Discussion in 'Push Controls' started by Hoppo, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Hoppo

Hoppo

Hi All,

First time poster so apologies if already covered elsewhere. I have had PUSH working well, albeit probably asking it to do more than it is intended for (but thats a long story). It has been working fine but suddenly I have lost it off the network, I have tried resetting the box but with no help, does anyone have any advice regarding this?
    Also on a side note, I am using PUSH to control a few things in a theatre room (Projector, AV Receiver, STB, Apple TV), is there any way to integrate this with Google Home to start everything via voice commands?
    Thanks in advance for any help
    Mart

Hoppo, Jun 24, 2021
    Hari likes this.
  2. Hoppo

Hoppo

All good, mange’s to get it back on the network after a lot of messing around!!
    I believe there is no possibility of using PUSH with google home from my enquiries

Hoppo, Jul 31, 2021
  3. Hoppo

bmerrick

Take a look at SmartVoice providing voice controlled home automation features via a 'skill'.

It's a great cloud based product and allows Google Home / Amazon Alexa / SIRI voice control of Push Controls controller attached devices (via for example a Push PC-2) and also C-Bus network attached devices (via for example a Wiser2 / Wiser SHAC/NAC etc).

They have an 'Authorised Resellers' list on their website (we are one) so find a company close / known to you.

Good Luck,

Brad

:eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

bmerrick, Jul 31, 2021
  4. Hoppo

Hari

Hi Hoppo I have the same issue at the moment after I changed to a new modem. Can you please let me know how you fixed it. Cheers.

Hari, Feb 3, 2022
  5. Hoppo

Hoppo

Hi Hari,
    I basically had to connect it to my laptop with an ethernet cable and keep re-uploading the program until it took it. It took several goes before it uploaded the program again, but it was then able o find the network and has been stable since.
    Good luck with yours
    Hoppo

Hoppo, Feb 14, 2022
Ask a Question