Pulsing groups with Telephone Interface

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by MichaelCarey, Jul 31, 2005.

1. MichaelCarey

MichaelCarey

Hi Everybody,
    I was wondering if there is plans to allow for C-Bus groups to be pulsed with the Telephone interface.
    My particular application for this is for phone control of an air conditioner, in conjunction with an IR output plate.
    At the moment, I use Minder to do this, but I would like to transfer this functionality to my C-Bus Telephone Interface. I would be a pain to have to toggle a trigger control group on then off over the phone. It would be handy to be able to have one function to control one IR action, knowing that group controlled would reset to a default value after a second or so.
    I was thinking that this could be something for a PAC to look after, any thoughts?
    Regards,
    Michael.

MichaelCarey, Jul 31, 2005
  2. MichaelCarey

Richo

I think using the PAC is the best solution at the moment. You can set the group on on dialin and then the PAC can see the group go on, trigger the IR, and then set the group to off.

There currently no way to pulse a group in the CBTI directly.

Richo, Aug 1, 2005
Ask a Question