PulseCBUSGroup 2nd call cancels both calls

Discussion in 'C-Bus Automation Controllers' started by jasonson, Jan 4, 2020.

1. jasonson

jasonson

I've noticed something strange in the logic behavior when using PulseCBUSGroup function.

In the standard logic engines on the CTC / Wiser / PAC, consecutive calls to Pulse a group would simply re-trigger the timer on that group.

on the SHAC/NAC however, a second Pulse call will cancel both pulses and turn the GA OFF instantly, a 3rd pulse call behaves as the normal and the 4th cancels.. etc

This makes a simple run-on timer difficult for a device that may often re-trigger a group while the group is already on.

jasonson, Jan 4, 2020
  2. jasonson

Ashley

I don't think I'd call that a strange behaviour. It's a bug. Does the same thing for me. It doesn't seem to matter if you have any other changes to the ga in between. Each pulse command just toggles the ga each time.

I couldn't find a work around.

Might be worth giving support a call as Schneider is conspicuously absent on the forums these days.

Ashley, Jan 4, 2020
  3. jasonson

Diggerz

I’ve also noticed when using the pulse command with the automation controller, that the pulse is not cancelled if the group is controlled from another unit such as a sensor.

Diggerz, Jan 4, 2020
Ask a Question