Programming Multiple Matrix Switchers

Discussion in 'Multi-Room Audio (MRA) and MARPA' started by Thomas, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Thomas

Thomas

Hi,

I have a small issue which I don't seem to be able to resolve after reading through all the app notes and setup instructions.
    The docs indicate that I can program multiple Matrix Switchers off one MARPA project, and there are in fact the tick boxes to select Matrix 1, Matrix 2 or Matrix 3 in the MARPA software.

Where I seem to be butting my head is the following:

1. I set up the zone descriptions for Matrix 1.
    2. Then select Matrix 2. This shows the same zone descriptions which I have just done on Matrix 1.
    3. If I now change the descriptions for Matrix 2 the way I want them, they change also for Matrix 1 to what I have done for Matrix 2.

I'm probably missing something basic, so I would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

Thomas, Aug 16, 2013
  2. Thomas

Roosta

I believe You need to save each matrix as a different marpa file.. Ie Matrix 1 program, matrix 2 program, etc..

Roosta, Aug 16, 2013
  3. Thomas

Thomas

Hi Roosta,

Thank you for your reply.
    I was afraid that it would turn out to be so. Not that it's an issue, but it makes the ticks for the relevant Matrix quite redundant.

Thomas, Aug 16, 2013
Ask a Question