Programming improvements ..

Discussion in 'C-Bus Automation Controllers' started by MadMal, Aug 13, 2018.

1. MadMal

MadMal

Guys,

interested to know what the pipeline for programming improvements is?

features I would like start with (and feel free to tell me they are there but I dont know about them!):
    - copy/paste between visualisations
    - multi select
    - align left,right, center, top, bottom, mid, etc ... save painstaickingly having to edit pixel refs #@###@
    - Text buttons ... why do I need to create a graphic for everything !#@!#! (snipping tool over PICED is not the best!)
    - and while I am at it .. the other 80% of PICED functionality that is not included !

And what about a SQLITE schema reference ... can I manage this offline to do most of this work like I could in XML for toolkit and PICED?

@daniel @Conformist there has to be a better way to do this ..... Ext JS can do a lot more ... but is also very limited .. you could also add in Kendo or a few others to help!

MadMal, Aug 13, 2018
  2. MadMal

MadMal

Further to this ....

Scenes ....

In PICED I could set an indicator to the status of a scene ...

In NAC/SHAC I appear to be only able to trigger a scene ...

Seems like a lot of code to be able to monitor for a set scene and then update the UI ...

Kewl stuff and I would like to do it ...but is the client going to pay me for the lines of code :(

Maybe I could write a library to do this ... but is there a market place for such libraries?

Is this deja vue from a conversation 10+ years ago !@#1! I hope not ....

MadMal, Aug 13, 2018
Ask a Question