Problems with Amps with NO Matrix

Discussion in 'Multi-Room Audio (MRA) and MARPA' started by lorenthehaloboy, Mar 1, 2009.

1. lorenthehaloboy

lorenthehaloboy

Hey guys, cant not get this fixed at all.

Current config is digital signal from Sony AMP Zone 2 going (in STAR cabling config) to 7 Clipsal Amps.

All amps have clipsal power supply, and are all controlled from DLT'S and Colour C Touch.

Not using local source, just the digital source around the whole house, with client simply wants to be able to turn on the sound to any of the 7 rooms (same source)

Well, whenever I turn on more than 5 amps, one of the amps stops. So I cant have all 7 amps on, or I lose a zone.

They are all on Matrix 1, Zone 1-7.

I have tried everything, turning them on, off etc. I have cabled them differently, with the Cbus cables in different Amps in a different order.

Changed the groups that control the volume (thats the only group assigned to each amp, as no need for for bass, treb an diff sources etc)

Anyone had an issue like this at all.

Cbus doesnt seem to send a command according to the app log, when one of the amps turns off (one 5th amp turned on), no weird command is in the log, just the 5th amp turing on (doesnt matter which amp is the 5th turned on)

Anyway, anyone?

lorenthehaloboy, Mar 1, 2009
  2. lorenthehaloboy

Conformist

Have you contacted tech support?

Conformist, Mar 1, 2009
  3. lorenthehaloboy

lorenthehaloboy

Not yet, as over the weekend, no one was at home at Clipsal :)

Am trying them today.

lorenthehaloboy, Mar 1, 2009
Ask a Question