problems connecting to network remotely

Discussion in 'Telephone Interface (CBTI) and TICA' started by CUB, Jul 20, 2007.

1. CUB

CUB

I have recently got my hands on a CBTI to play with before installing one in the next few months on a project I'm working on. The main reason for installing the CBTI in this instance is so that remotely I can access the network and make changes to the network when needed without the need for a site visit as the project is a couple of hours away and the clients can never make up there mind to exactly what it is that they require.
    I have no problems with using the telephone to connect to the CBTI and have controlled groups on the bech in the office by way of telephone, however whenever i try to connect to the CBTI network i have set up in toolkit i get a message that says there is no network present.
    This brings me to my next prob. When setting up the CBTI as a new network in toolkit is there a way to copy the database from from network one to network CBTI.
    Any help would be much appreciated as i can usually work these things out and think it's probably something little right under my nose.

Thank you.

CUB, Jul 20, 2007
  2. CUB

CUB

anyone??????

CUB, Aug 14, 2007
  3. CUB

Richo

Don't copy the network. Just change the existing networks properties to use a CBTI instead of serial.

Richo, Aug 15, 2007
Ask a Question