Print/Copy & Paste of Code

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by DavidS, Oct 28, 2005.

1. DavidS

DavidS

Have I missed something or is it not possible to print out the code of various modules or list of variables. As an old minder user one function I used a lot was to be able to print out device list, counter list, senarios or whatever I wanted which I added to the clients folder. Is there a way to copy & paste modules so they can be added to another Logic program.

DavidS, Oct 28, 2005
  2. DavidS

JasonCox

I find this rather frustrating too! You can save the code as a template and then import it into another project, but this also includes the system IO as well. If there are system IO or Modules that already exist in the new project, then they are duplicated, which if not picked up on can cause major problems. There has to be an easier way :confused:

JasonCox, Oct 29, 2005
  3. DavidS

Darren Senior Member

If you generate a logic report, you can print from there.

The best way is to export to a template, edit that template to leave just the bits you want to re-use and then import the template into the other project(s).

Darren, Oct 31, 2005
Ask a Question