Power monitoring in PICED / Wiser

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wiser 1 Controller' started by KevinH, Feb 25, 2010.

1. KevinH

KevinH

I am now using the new pulse meter power monitoring on both Wiser and Colour Touch. Looking very nice :)

On Wiser I had expected the power dials to scale according to the 'max power' figure that you enter in PICED when you create the power meters but it seems to ignore this and always display 0-10. As my consumption is between 0 and 1.5 this makes the dials not very visually helpful. Would it be possible to use the max figure entered rather than '10'.

I'm new to Wiser but some ability to manage the placement of widgets on screen (rather than the default auto placement) would seem very desireable too.

I had also expected default inbuilt system I/O variables to appear for the KW consumption figures for each meter but it looks like I have to contantly copy these into User System I/O via logic within a loop using SET/GetRealIBSystemIO() .. is that right ?

K

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
    KevinH, Feb 25, 2010
  2. KevinH

Darren Senior Member

The problem with the fixed 10kW maximum value for the power meter Widgets is now in our system as #18760.

Can you clarify what you are wanting to do?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2010
    Darren, Feb 26, 2010
Ask a Question