Power Booster not work properly..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by irza, Oct 5, 2006.

1. irza

irza

as we know powerbooster could transform 400va up to 1200va,and its recomend for scenemaster.
    somehow when i try to connect powerbooster with manual dimmer/ULTI device it doesnt work properly,about 4 hours after switched on ,the PB suddenly turn off (no voltage Output from PB),and the Mosfet P5NB80FP inside become hotter .when i try PB to scene master its work properly even the mosfet inside become hot too..
    someone could explain why?? is diferent voltage frequency affect in this case?
    thanks so very much..

irza, Oct 5, 2006
  2. irza

Newman

irza

The power booster you're talking about is designed specifically for use with the Clipsal E2400/3MCS5H which is only sold in some Asian markets. It's not compatible with some other standard dimmer products.

This forum is primarily focussed towards C-Bus so I doubt you'll get much feedback from here.

Newman, Oct 8, 2006
  3. irza

wanricky

no answer for you technically, but as I have heard, Power booster wouldn't work with Mark II Ulti products.

wanricky, Oct 9, 2006
Ask a Question