Potential LED downlight option

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by zei20t, Sep 23, 2014.

1. zei20t

zei20t

So a friend of mine has given me a few test units to install in my house. Its an Aussie company but he manufactures them in China, along with a whole load of other LED products.

Anyway, I'm not trying to advertise here, just want to know if anyone is interested in knowing more as they could be a viable option for people after seeing how many issues are being experienced with other products.

I've been testing 1 single 15w LED downlight on a 1A channel and its performing well. No flicker, no hum and the PSU is pretty quiet. Dimming curve is OK - to me - happy to take a video once installed.

I'll take a few pics if people are interested, they look pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    zei20t, Sep 23, 2014
  2. zei20t

rpenney

How are they when the load is off?
    My biggest issue with some LED lights in my house is a slight flicker when the load is turned completely off.

Also what is the minimum %?

rpenney, Oct 25, 2014
  3. zei20t

zei20t

they are completely off when the channel is off. no flickering.

I sometimes get flickering with my cheapo ones in another room.

the ones I have are 15w, so there is only a limit to how low they can go. that said, they can go quite low also without flickering.

ill post up a video in a few weeks, had some family things going on in the last month so I haven't had time to do anything.

zei20t, Oct 28, 2014
Ask a Question