PIR sensor enable via GA

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by MadDude, Sep 23, 2020.

1. MadDude

MadDude

Hello Everyone,

I am struggling a little bit with setting up the logic of PIR sensor without using the logic engince (PACA, Wiser, etc.)
    The idea is that I want to enable PIR via a "not at home" scene using eDLT so that when someone comes back PIR triggers entrance lights for 10 minutes. After triggering the entrance light PIR would not be operating until next time the eDLT "not at home" scene is activated.

I have noticed an option that PIR could be enabled or disabled via a GA, however I do not understand if it is enabled when the group is at 1% or 100%. My idea is that I do not need to instantly enable PIR with "not at home" group and so I have set 12sec Ramp rate in the "not at home" scene to make sure I have enough time to lock the door and leave the house.
    However, it seems that 1% GA already enables the PIR.

Any ideas?

Attached Files:

MadDude, Sep 23, 2020
  2. MadDude

Ashley

In Cbus land, 0 is OFF, and anything else is ON. Set the PIR to GA Disables sensort, Have the ga normally at 100%, then in the eDLT ramp it to 0 over 12 seconds.

Ashley, Sep 23, 2020
  3. MadDude

MadDude

Thanks Ashley, will give it a go.

MadDude, Sep 23, 2020
Ask a Question