PIR 5753L and 5753PEIRL

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by raykelly, Nov 30, 2007.

1. raykelly

raykelly

I've read the documentation and I'm still confused as to what is the actual difference between these 2 are as the L version has some sort of light sensor as well.
    I am looking for some control over the light level for the PIR to turn on when the light is at a level that I set not a time based setting

Cheers

raykelly, Nov 30, 2007
  2. raykelly

paulw11

Both the 5753L and 5753PEIRL have a light level sensor and can issue C-Bus commands. The sensor level can be adjusted to set the night/day threshold.
    The conditions under which commands can be issued are:
    • When movement is sensed during the "day"
    • When movement is sensed during the "night"
    • At sunrise/sunset transition (and vice-versa)
    • Whenever movement is detected regardless of light level (Security function)

The 5753PEIRL adds a infrared remote control sensor so you can use a remote control to trigger up to 8 different virtual buttons.

Paul

paulw11, Nov 30, 2007
  3. raykelly

Don

The PEIRL has completely different firmware from any other C-Bus unit, and can accept the sensor inputs as "virtual keys", which can then be used to initiate a lot of actions. The PEIRL is capable of storing and playing out scenes as well as controlling up to 8 independent groups.

Don, Dec 3, 2007
  4. raykelly

raykelly

Thanks Guys

raykelly, Dec 6, 2007
Ask a Question