PICED won't connect

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wiser 2 Controller' started by davegarbutt, Jan 3, 2022.

1. davegarbutt

davegarbutt

I am having a strange one where I cant see my Wiser 2 in PICED. It works on the mobile app even on 4G. I can also ping the IP address but for some reason when I try to refresh or connect in PICED it just doesn't pick it up.

davegarbutt, Jan 3, 2022
  2. davegarbutt

Wonkey

I presume you are trying to connect to the local connection using the Wiser connection wizard with a fixed IP address or maybe using the auto search and when clicking OK you are not seeing your wiser.
    If that is true my first suggestion would be to check you are on the same WIFI network with the same subnet
    If the wiser is upstream of the network your PC is on you would successfully ping the wiser but not connect to it using the connection wizard. Just tried it myself to confirm.
    If that is not the issue try reinstalling PICED

Wonkey, Jan 4, 2022
  3. davegarbutt

intellispec

Hi guys, does anyone have a solution to this? PICED just cant see Wiser2... Its working fine, on the same network, I can ping it and connect using web browser - even Clipsal IP utility can see it - not PICED.. TIA

intellispec, Jul 13, 2023
  4. davegarbutt

lcrowhurst

Is your network connection private ? If it’s on public that maybe what’s causing it.

lcrowhurst, Jul 13, 2023
Ask a Question