PICED V4 & Serial Hex

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Lucky555, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Lucky555

Lucky555

The serial help file (examples) is very helpful {good thing as far as help files go :-} . At last there is some clear information on how to work with Hex values. Previously the Hex area has been a bit of a blind spot.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2007
    Lucky555, Nov 6, 2007
  2. Lucky555

Darren Senior Member

Thanks. I had someone annoy me until I gave in and put some more serial examples in the help file ;)

You may have also noticed that you can now use hexadecimal values with character constants, like #$0A. I hope you find this useful.

Darren, Nov 7, 2007
  3. Lucky555

Lucky555

Why would anyone annoy you. I have heard many times that you are a really, really nice chap. I have heard something about parking cars and maybe even a tilt at running for the office of "Prime Minister" but not sure what that is all about. :p
    Anyway I am sure the people out there who have been having trouble with HEX in serial logic will be much happier now. ;) ;) ;)

PS. Now when I write serial logic code as faviours for people, it won't take me as long as I won't have to mess around converting hex to decimal (almost as tedious as mucking about in hyperspace) - Thanks...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2007
    Lucky555, Nov 7, 2007
Ask a Question