PICED v3.5 Paint Format query?

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by MichaelCarey, May 3, 2006.

1. MichaelCarey

MichaelCarey

Hi Everybody,
    I really hate finding a problem with a new version release, but I think I have...
    Paint format is one of my most used functions when working on a PICED project, but in v3.5, paint format doesn't seem to change the font to match the copied item and I'm (fairly) sure v3.3 did. Everything else seems OK (at this stage) with paint format, just no font "painting".
    Can someone else confirm this? I still have v3.3 on my laptop, but it's at work at the moment. I will check for myself in the morning...
    Regards,
    Michael.

MichaelCarey, May 3, 2006
  2. MichaelCarey

MichaelCarey

OK, I don't know what I did or how I did it, but it works OK. I will try to re-create the event that gave me the problem.

MichaelCarey, May 3, 2006
  3. MichaelCarey

MichaelCarey

I worked where the problem is (I think!)
    If I copy an object that doesn't have text, like a slider or indicator and then format paint to an object that DOES have text, then the font changes.
    I'm sure this didn't happen before....

MichaelCarey, May 4, 2006
  4. MichaelCarey

Richo

Thanks for the report. Darren is visting clients in Sydney today so will get him to follow this up when he gets back. I'm not sure what the behaviour should be, but Darren will know. I have logged this to our internal issue management system to ensure it doesn't get forgotten.

Richo, May 4, 2006
  5. MichaelCarey

Darren Senior Member

I have tested copying the format from a slider or an indicator and painting to a button, but the font doesn't change (as expected). Can you provide any more information about how to make this happen ?

Darren, May 4, 2006
Ask a Question