PICED Schedules are late by 1 hour despite correct Cbus time

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by mjjafari, Feb 21, 2023.

1. mjjafari

mjjafari

Never had a problem like this before, as you can see in the screen shot , the PC time and wiser time are the same, also showing daylight saving offset which is correct as well. I got a bunch of schedules which are set to fixed times in PICED but if they are for example scheduled for 2pm they happen at 3pm.
    it seems like that wiser time is behind by 1 hour but that's not the case according to the toolkit application log.
    I have also disabled NTP in the project details of the PICED but it made no difference
    Has anyone seen anything like this ?

Attached Files:

mjjafari, Feb 21, 2023
  2. mjjafari

Graham Lamb

Hi
    Do you have the correct city selected under Location???

Graham Lamb, Feb 22, 2023
  3. mjjafari

mjjafari

Yes, but that's not relevant anyway as the application log is reporting the correct time. I spoke to SE tech support yesterday as well and they have no idea why this is happening.

mjjafari, Feb 22, 2023
  4. mjjafari

Wonkey

Certainly not right, but also not the norm either. Suggestions to check.
    Within PICED have you got your time zone set correctly. Check the network router and PC to ensure they are all set correctly too.
    I have never needed to alter the NTP setting in PICED and would suggest leaving them enabled.
    You could try making a simple project in PICED with one schedule and running it in simulation mode to narrow down where the problem is, hence the programming/PC or just the Wiser. If this simple project runs OK on the PC then download it to the Wiser. If the simple project runs then your project could have some issues. Back up your project , then delete the Schedules, save this project, Close PICED then reopen and reprogram the schedules. probably just do one schedule first. and try that.

Is this a new project or an update to a project?
    Has the project ran OK previously during Daylight saving?

Contact tech support to see if there is a known issue.
    Are you running the latest version of PICED which we all know is still not finished but if you want Tech support to help that's one of the first things they will want you to do. Not always ideal I know but to support various versions is not practical and if there is a bug in your version it could have could have been fixed in the latest.

Wonkey, Feb 22, 2023
Ask a Question