Piced direct connection to colour touch screen

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Trevor, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Trevor

Trevor

Hi Guy's,
    Just trying to help out a customer with changing his project onsite.

Is it possible to use a direct connection to a laptop to upload the project, do some minor changes (home, and timeout page change) then download the modified project back into the unit without installing c-gate as well.

I know he wont be able to connect the laptop to the c-bus network without c-gate on his laptop but all he needs to do is the above task.
    regards
    Trevor

Trevor, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Trevor

Ashley

PICED won't start without a connection to Cgate. It always wants to start a local connection as well, even if the project has a remote connection. You will have to install Cgate on the laptop running PICED.

Ashley, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Trevor

Trevor

Thanks for the reply Ash, I have sorted out the problem, I needed to create a new network in toolkit using the same name as the customers project could then edit and save his project without changing his network.

regards
    Trevor

Trevor, Aug 2, 2021
Ask a Question