PICED bug

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by alexm, Dec 9, 2005.

1. alexm

alexm

Just to let you guys aware, there seems to be a slight bug in PICED where the logic does not always initialise properly when run. It seems that when you run the logic via the Logic Screen it works ok, but when run from the drop down menu i.e. Options/Run Logic sometimes the ininitialise portion is not run

alexm, Dec 9, 2005
  2. alexm

Darren Senior Member

Can you provide details of what aspect of the initialisation is not happening ?

Darren, Dec 11, 2005
  3. alexm

alexm

Hi,

Sorry for not replying sooner as I've been overseas. The main area where the initialise code is not executed is when I set CBus Groups to the OFF state ( I am doing this to around 70+ groups ), sometimes they are set properly and sometimes they are not.
    The code I use looks something like this:

Code:
    SetCBusState("My Network", "My Application", "Group to be Turned OFF", OFF); 
    repeated 70+ times ( with different groups of course ).

I donnot think this a major issue as I have not come across this with the Colour Touch Screens yet, but I will be looking into it today.

alexm, Dec 15, 2005
Ask a Question