PICED 4.5 scene triggers

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Thomas, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Thomas

Thomas

It seems that as of this version, a scene MUST have a trigger group assigned. This applies to new scenes and also existing scenes, when attempting to edit them.
    As triggers are not always required, it would be good to have this fixed in the next issue.

Regards
    Thomas

Thomas, Apr 7, 2009
  2. Thomas

Darren Senior Member

This only applies to creating Scenes for Wiser Home Control. Scene Triggers are still optional for other types of projects.

Darren, Apr 8, 2009
  3. Thomas

Thomas

Thank you Darren,

I've checked again, and the following applies:

It seems to apply to one project only (haven't gone through all of them).

All the projects are created in earlier versions of Piced, for none of them Wiser Home Control is not selected.

For the project in question a trigger group is demanded, whether I edit a scene, create a new scene, or even just open a scene and close it without editing.

What am I missing :confused:

Update:
    Interesting.. The problem is caused by a specific logic module which checks on a date and group status. Will check further over the holidays.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    Thomas, Apr 8, 2009
  4. Thomas

Darren Senior Member

That sounds very odd. If you could send your project archive to Tech Support, and get them to forward it to me, I will see what is going on, and try to get it fixed in the next release.

Darren, Apr 8, 2009
  5. Thomas

Thomas

Will be in touch Darren.

Thomas, Apr 9, 2009
  6. Thomas

Darren Senior Member

When you have the "Use Indicator Kill for Showing Scene Status" option selected, you need to have a trigger group for a Scene. See the help file topic "Scene Status Indication".

Darren, Apr 15, 2009
Ask a Question