Piced 4.3 No Shutter Relay Control

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Memphix, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Memphix

Memphix

Its strange that there is not the same functionality on the touch screen as toolkit when it comes to the shutter relay control.

If I've missed something please inform me. If not, when is the next version on PICED coming out... I'm expecting the next release to include the Shutter Toggle etc functionality like toolkit currently has.

:eek:

Memphix, Jul 17, 2008
  2. Memphix

Newman

To create a Shutter Relay control component go to the Component menu and select Place Tool. On the Tool Select dialogue box select the Shutters category from the drop down box and then choose which of the key functions you'd like that button to have.

A search in the PICED help Index by typing in "Shutter Relay" gives this info below. There's a Category called Shutters (control for the C-Bus Shutter Relay):
    If you wish to place a component with either a Special Function or In-built System IO (or a link to a Special Page for Black and White C-Touch) :

1. Open the Tools form by selecting the Edit | Place Component | Tools menu item or clicking the Tools button on the Tool Bar
    2. Select the Category of the tool required
    3. Select the tool Function
    4. Click on the OK button
    5. Click on the screen where you want the button placed
    6. A component using the corresponding Theme Component style will be placed with the appropriate properties set
    Shutters (control for the C-Bus Shutter Relay) :
    ? 1 Key Toggle - single key operation - open/close and stop
    ? 2 Key Open Toggle - two key operation - open and stop
    ? 2 Key Close Toggle - two key operation - close and stop
    ? 3 Key Open - three key operation - open
    ? 3 Key Close - three key operation - close
    ? 3 Key Stop - three key operation - stop

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2008
    Newman, Jul 17, 2008
  3. Memphix

Memphix

Ahh thank you. That makes sense its there. I guess its a software programming reason why its not part of the normal functionality menu. :confused:

Memphix, Jul 17, 2008
Ask a Question