Photo Screen Saver - Problem

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wireless Hardware' started by Zorro, May 10, 2011.

1. Zorro

Zorro

Hello,

I have recently encountered a problem with my photo screen saver on the CTS. I created a project and then used the photo screen saver template to enable the screen saver function. This all worked very well for a while, until I did some further work on the project (schedules) and I noticed that when i have the project on the PC and it timed out it would time out to the main page (as should be) and then instead of going through the photo pages -page 1 to page 6 - the screen saver would alternate between the main page and page 1 only. I thought if i uploaded the project onto the CTS the logic would fix it up. It didnt and now the CTS also alternates from the main page to page 1. I am running the latest version of PICED. The logic, attached, looks good to me, does anyone have any ideas as to why the screen saver only displays the main page and page one? I would appreciate any guidance. thanks

Attached Files:

Zorro, May 10, 2011
  2. Zorro

Darren Senior Member

Rather than doing a screen shot of the logic code, it is easier to just paste the code into the forum post. See http://www.cbusforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1281

Your logic looks correct. I have tested your code and it works perfectly. It is not clear why you would want to include "Main page" in the cycle of screen saver photos. If it is just another photo page, it would make the logic more clear to re-name the page.

When you added the schedules, did any of them select a page for their event?

What time-out page do you have selected?

Darren, May 11, 2011
  3. Zorro

Zorro

Hi Darren, the time out page i have selected is the "main page", none of the schedules i added required any page details. I used "main page" as this was included in the photo saver template. I want to see this working on the PC before i upload anything onto the CTS.
    Thanks

Zorro, May 11, 2011
  4. Zorro

Darren Senior Member

It is probably going to be necessary to send your project to Tech Support for them to have a look at it. Give them details of what the problem is, or refer them to this forum thread.

Darren, May 12, 2011
  5. Zorro

Zorro

Thanks Darren, I'll try that. I was going to un-install the PICED software and then re-install it. I'll try tech support first.

Zorro, May 16, 2011
Ask a Question