Phantom Group status

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by nigeltodd, Nov 8, 2007.

1. nigeltodd

nigeltodd

I have a touchscreen which uses scenes to control scenes! (surprise surprise).

Each scene has an ON and an OFF scene, which is triggered by it's scene REQ value (0 or 100%).

I have an'All Off' scene. The first thing it does is set the other 'Scene REQ' groups to 0%, which should run the 'scene OFF' scene.

When I activate the all off scene, the buttons (and a test group status button) do NOT return to 0%. I would expect that the buttons which control the group(s) should reflect the status of that group, but it appears not to be the case.

I have not yet tried this in a live system, only in PICED and in Simulation mode.

All scene REQ groups are in the Lighting Application.

e.g Dining Scene REQ @ 0% runs Dining Scene OFF, and @ 100% it runs DIning Scene ON.

Can anyone shed any light on this ?

Regards,

Nigel Todd

nigeltodd, Nov 8, 2007
  2. nigeltodd

Darren Senior Member

I would suggest sending your project archive into Tech Support with a description of how to make this problem happen.

Darren, Nov 8, 2007
Ask a Question