PEIRL Light Level Maintenance

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by more-solutions, Jul 25, 2014.

1. more-solutions

more-solutions

I have set up a blacked out test environment to experiment with a PEIRL using light level maintenance (daylight harvesting). Firmware 2.3.00.

The first thing I notice is that it appears to target a level 10 lux below my configured target. Ie: Target 160 Lux (1% margin), it has achieved and is holding 150Lux. Target 150 Lux it sits at 140Lux, despite the previous test having proven that it can achieve 150 Lux if it wants to. Target 100 Lux, it's sitting at 90 Lux. Target 20 Lux, sits at 10 Lux. This holds true up to 170 Lux target (sits at 160 Lux). Above that it becomes a bit variable, always targetting 10 Lux above or below my chosen target. The lamp setup I have only allows me to get as high as 210 Lux so I haven't tested higher than that.

All "measurements" are the ambient light reported by the sensor, which is nice and steady due to the test environment.

Any ideas?

more-solutions, Jul 25, 2014
Ask a Question