Page Link - Special Page - Back

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by simont, Oct 8, 2012.

1. simont

simont

I have just modified a customers Colour C-Touch project and in the process the firmware was updated too. The design has a few buttons with the Page Link - Special Page - Back function set and I have observed this doesn't appear to work correctly now after the firmware update.

Some of the page changes are done directly from the button Page Link property, while a lot are done in logic using ShowPage() from buttons using the System IO property. When there has been two consecutive page changes via the ShowPage function then the Back function will go two pages back.

Does anyone out there observe the same issue or have any suggestions on what may be going wrong?

simont, Oct 8, 2012
  2. simont

Memphix

I appear to be having problems with the special page link 'back' also. On PICED 4.12.1.

The 'back" appears to link back to the Projects Main page.

Project was re-hashed from an existing project. A new blank project does not appear to have this problem.

FIX:
    Multiple actions were tied to page control buttons (log-out) in particular. Removing the "log-out" function with the page control fixed this issue.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    Memphix, Jul 9, 2014
Ask a Question