Page Key Indicator number graphic

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by PGale, Jun 10, 2007.

1. PGale

PGale

I have a couple of DLT's (out of 14) that only have 4 buttons assigned. The keys 5/6/7/8 are set to <unassigned> and Unused. Screen brightness is set to 40% and key press activity to 100%, fallback to first page 15 secs with Nightlight on page key and ignore first keypress set.

The page key does not move to the second page (which is what I want) and I've tried setting "Page Key Indicator" to always off.

Is the Page Key Indicator referring to the page graphic on the screen or the LED? Can I turn the page number graphic off?

Thanks,

Paul.

PGale, Jun 10, 2007
  2. PGale

PSC

It is referring to the LED.

PSC, Jun 11, 2007
  3. PGale

Don

If all keys on a page are set to unused, the page will be skipped. In the Australian model of the DLT which has only two pages, this means the page key will do nothing.

If you want the page LED to be OFF, don't set 'Nightlight on page key'

The graphic on the page key I don't believe can be changed easily.. someone please correct me if I am wrong here.

Don, Jun 12, 2007
  4. PGale

PGale

Thanks Don.

PGale, Jun 12, 2007
Ask a Question