PACA upload turns outputs off

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Ianr, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Ianr

Ianr

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has encountered the following:

We have been adjusting some of our PACA code for the new NZ daylight savings time and initially was going to upload the code from the PACA and then download this with the new daylight savings settings from a laptop.

When the code was uploaded from the PACA to our laptop the lights in the store temporarily blipped off (I don not know if it was all the lights but definitely a few outputs). As these lights were HID's they stayed off for a few minutes.

We have since modified our process.

Downloading modified code into the PACA does not have this effect.

Cheers

Ian

Ianr, Sep 3, 2007
  2. Ianr

[IL]NewGen

I've encountered something similar, I think it's the PAC re-syncing with the BUS or when you load new scenes/schedules that involve lighting states to be driven to a specific state.

also you might want to check logic statements to make sure they don't intialize events that you don't want.:D

[IL]NewGen, Sep 5, 2007
Ask a Question