PACA 24v PSU

Discussion in 'C-Bus Automation Controllers' started by xrmichael, Jun 24, 2020.

1. xrmichael

xrmichael

Could anybody confirm if the PAC needs the 24PSU to trigger scenes the manual states its for the RS232 but the thing wont trigger any scenes even though i can clealy see the trigger group action selector being set and all the DLTs update to the scene but the PAC wont fire any cbus levels.

I havent progrmmed one of these for a couple of years but i have everything set up bang on.

Dont know if this has any relation to the problem.

24/06/2020 14:38:50 Info : - this is not the Master Unit
    24/06/2020 14:38:50 Info : - no C-Bus commands will be sent from Logic ******

Michael

xrmichael, Jun 24, 2020
  2. xrmichael

Ashley

The 24V is only needed to power the RS232 lines. The PAC works fine without it.

Also, the PAC won't trigger any scenes while the USB cable is connected.

Where are these coming from?

Ashley, Jun 25, 2020
  3. xrmichael

xrmichael

Cheers for the tips

that’s from the piced log

I have removed usb from pac and complete power cycled the system and it still won’t send out any cbus commands, I have also put in some logic to trigger scenes any this won’t send cbus commands either anybody have any other ideas.

Michael Hampshire.

xrmichael, Jun 25, 2020
Ask a Question