Outdoor lighting control

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brad74, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Brad74

Brad74

I've been a member for a while now and have learnt a lot just by reading through everyones posts and replies and think that this site has been a valuable tool for all involved with C_Bus.

I'm having a problem with a Light level sensor that i am using to remote trigger a scene in c-touch and would appreciate some feedback !!!

The sensor is in Network A and the c-touch is on Local.

I originally had the sensor setup on the CA application but was unsure wether this was OK as i was using an ON/OFF command from the sensor so i am using a lighting application.

Target set at 500 and margain of 200.

6 loads are being controlled by the scene. (PE Control ON) which is triggered when the sensor is at 100% (400 lux i am assuming!).
    3 loads are switched off at 11.00pm via a schedule.
    3 loads are switched off by the scene (PE Control OFF) which is triggered when the sensor is at 0% (600 lux i am assuming!).

This all seems to work fine when i perform a test but next morning the lights that switch off at 11.00pm are for some unknown reason turning back on!!

There are no external lights that affect the sensor but maybe i have my targets and margains set incorrectly.

Has anyone had a setup similar to this ?

If all else fails i will use logic to lock out the lights that keep coming on but am curious to what i am doing wrong

Cheers

Brad

Brad74, Oct 3, 2005
Ask a Question