Operating system out of date ???

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Hugert, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Hugert

Hugert

When i try to connect to the colour touch screen to download a new project to it it gives me the following error message in the piced software : the operating system is out of date , contact clipsal to get a new version . And that is as far as it would let me go ??? What now , i have looked under the downloads section of the cis website but there is only software available for download , no os software . I have already installed the latest piced v3.60 and it is working beautifully , and i have loaded the latest firmware to the screen . What to do , where would i go now to get the right os software ??

Regards

Hugert, Jun 21, 2006
  2. Hugert

Mr Mark

CTC woes

Hi Hugert.
    Just going from memory but there should be a button to continue when this window comes up - have done it on a number of occasions. If you do a search on Colour Touchscreens there is a post from Coppo detailing who to contact to get a new updated flash card for the touchscreen.

Mark

Mr Mark, Jun 21, 2006
  3. Hugert

Thomas

Ctc

Hi Hugert,

The download definitely works with the old OS (I am in th same position as you) and if you also bug Keith a bit, maybe we'll get the new cards before a long time has passed :)

Thomas, Jun 23, 2006
Ask a Question