Open ctouch page from cbus input.

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Woody, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Woody

Woody

Hi All
    I am trying to open a page on a colour touch screen from a cbus coupler. It may be easier if I describe the situation.
    I have IR Beams across the entrance to an indoor pool. The output of these beams are connected to a Bus coupler. I am looking for this input signal to turn on a Pool warning page which would display IP cam of the pool area & possibly some sort of warning chime.

Thanks in advance
    Shane

Woody, Nov 10, 2007
  2. Woody

Lucky555

You can achieve this very easily by using logic.
    eg
    once GetLightingState("Pool Gate") = ON then
    begin
    ShowPage("Pool Page");
    end;

"Pool Gate" has to be a valid C-Bus group tag for the group address programmed into the bus coupler channel.
    "Pool Page" has to be a valid page name of a page within the project. The "Pool Page" will contain the objects you want to display.

You might want to start a counter or something similar to time out the "Pool Page" back to the main page.
    eg
    once GetLightingState("Pool Gate") then
    begin
    ShowPage("Pool Page");
    TimerStart(1);
    end;

once TimerTime(1) = 20 then
    begin
    ShowPage("Main Page");
    TimerStop(1);
    end;

Pretty basic example but it should give you the idea. The code above will display the "Main Page" 20 seconds later whether you like it or not, so you might then need some code to knock the timer out if you want to stay on the Pool Page. Thats an example of understanding functional flow of the logic you are setting - hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2007
    Lucky555, Nov 10, 2007
  3. Woody

Woody

Cheers Lucky555,

Thought it had to be something pretty simple.
    Thanks for the help

Shane

Woody, Nov 11, 2007
Ask a Question