Occupency Sensor 5753

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NDW6, Oct 6, 2021.

1. NDW6

NDW6

Hi,
    I've inherited an insurance job up the road, every CBus unit blew up or was damaged due to lighting hitting the street Transformer, I cannot get a CBus installer, I've done a few installs, much better with PLC's.
    Anyway I don't know who wired this but it was no Electrician, yeah I am one.
    I have 2 occupancy PIR's at each end of the hallway and the customer wants to press a key to turn the sensor off/ delay on, for now I have wired the load through two channels, one for the sensor to enable, the other the key to on/off.
    He's happy with that or even I can key the key to off/ delay on would be nice.
    Can it be done? Thought I'd try here first. Auckland is still in lock down, most places are closed, no one is answering phones at all.
    Thanks in advance.

Cheers

NDW6, Oct 6, 2021
  2. NDW6

Ashley

Not quite sure I get what you want here. But to operate a light with either/both a sensor and a switch you can use the logic functions in the output unit (assuming it's a din dimmer/relay). You can either set the logic to MAX (for dimmers or OR for relay) for either sensor or switch to turn the light on, or MIN (for dimmers, AND for relays), so both the switch and sensor must be on for light to activate

Ashley, Oct 7, 2021
Ask a Question