New Vista Media Centre C-Bus interface

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ili_limited, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ili_limited

ili_limited

Hi guys ili Ltd is a company in NZ that develops software based on the Vista Media Platform. We have made a C-Bus interface that allows you to control your C-Bus systems from any TV or touchscreen in the home. Have also created multi-room audio interfaces as well as our OneTouch software which transforms media centre into a user friendly touchscreen. We sell whole systems in NZ including Media Centre touch screens, Media Centre PVRs, and software. Currenlty we only sell software to the Australian market but if the demand is there then we will look at hardware. I sugest you take a look at or website www.ili.co.nz and our dealer page.

For more info you can contact me at +6499744109 or +64212715057 or email richard (a) ili.co.nz

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2008
    ili_limited, Jul 31, 2008
  2. ili_limited

ashleigh Moderator

From the forum purpose page:

"No Commercial Purposes, No Advertising

There is sometimes a fine line between telling the world you have a wonderful thing, and outright attempts at selling.

This site is not a sales channel, it is not available for commercial exploitation. Users who want to sell products, services, systems or goods should go somewhere else. Users who try to exploit this site for their own commercial gain will be banned."

I guess we will leave it to Mr Admin (a bit like The Stig, he only seems to come out at night, and is afraid of chairs) so see if this will be banned or not.

But I'm closing the thread.

ashleigh, Jul 31, 2008
Ask a Question