new to cbus- help chabnging cbus clock on PAC- 12 hrs outof sync

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by goodrias, Nov 2, 2012.

1. goodrias

goodrias

i am new to cbus( electrician by trade), and have a customer that had a recent installation completed and the installer made it so difficult for the customer that ive been called in to get things done re customising it further.
    i have got all groups set and switches changed to what they want, but there is a dawn to dusk setting for outside lighting that is working in reverse as the time is 12 hrs fast, and therefore it thinks daylight is night time. i cannot see how i can get into the settings to gert this date changed to the prpoer time, can anyone help???..

also if we were to change some lights on dawn to dusk, were is all this done??:confused:

goodrias, Nov 2, 2012
  2. goodrias

Mr Mark

Hello goodrias.
    If I'm reading your post correctly, the time on the network is 12 hours out? If so, do you know how to set the time on a DLT manually? This should change the current time in the PAC for you. Hold down the bottom button ('next' page) until the DLT enters a time setting screen (about 10 seconds) and set the time. Once done, hit the OK button to go back to normal mode. Other than that you need to use PICED and make some programming changes.

Mark

Mr Mark, Nov 2, 2012
  3. goodrias

Darren Senior Member

What types of C-Bus devices are in the system?

Darren, Nov 3, 2012
  4. goodrias

Memphix

You need the PICED file to modify the PACA programming. Typically the dawn/dusk settings will be in the schedules.

Memphix, Nov 3, 2012
Ask a Question