Network Bridges.....and using a Scheduler

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by integrata, Jul 12, 2011.

1. integrata

integrata

Wondering if someone can please help me with a configuration dilemma I have.

So, I have been given the task by a commercial client to sort out 2 buildings they have. No site files or documentation, you know the drill. Basically what I need to do is find a solution to give 8 floors per building an occupancy signal during business hours. Then after hours it will operate on occupancy only through PIR?s (all existing). Currently it has a hard-wired interface to the BMS that gives an input via a bus coupler for occupancy. I want to remove this interface and make it a native CBUS installation. Each floor has a network bridge and there are say 8 floors in total.

Could I put a PAC or a Touch Screen in the riser on one floor and using the scheduler pass the occupancy signal across that many bridges? They are the din rail mounted type so I think this is possible, but I also thought that they did have certain limitations.

Thanks guys, appreciate your assistance.

integrata, Jul 12, 2011
Ask a Question