need help here

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wired Hardware' started by xiaobao, Oct 20, 2005.

1. xiaobao

xiaobao

i connected
    1 cbus2 12 channel relay 200 mA c-bus power supply included(L5512RVF),
    1 cbus 12 channel voltage free relay(5512RVF),
    1 cbus 8 channel dimmer(5508DIA),
    1 cbus2 pc interface(5500PC),
    3 neon 8 gang key,3 neon 2 gang key, 2 neon 4 gang key,
    6 occupany sensor.
    when i click on the local network in cbusv2 software, it owes come out the following message...

Application Error

Exception ECommError in module DEC02000.DLL at 0001:287C.
    Recall failed [$43,1]. Code(5).

somehow it can load all the units but without detail. may i know who ever faced this b4, thanks.

xiaobao, Oct 20, 2005
  2. xiaobao

Newman

Suggest that you download and install the C-Bus Toolkit Software. This has superseded V2 and V2 is in "maintenance mode" only. Toolkit will be the way of the future for C-Bus configuration software.

Available here: http://www3.clipsal.com/cis/toolkit.php3

Newman, Oct 20, 2005
  3. xiaobao

xiaobao

can already but still got one neon 2 gang key cant b scan in the network. about the occupancy sensor, i not really know how to do the setting. it supposed to b function at nite time to detect the movement n if got movement then certain light will turn on.

after i finished configure the c-bus programming, i have try to press on the neon gang key, i found that somehow the keypress no light at all but the lighting turned on n somehow the neon keypress light dont want to turn off n just stay there.

i got 1 neon 4 gang key, when i press on the keypress, the backlight will turn off. then i go to press on other neon gang key, the backlight will turn on. qiute strange.

xiaobao, Oct 23, 2005
  4. xiaobao

Newman

Toolkit supports all the different units you mention. I strongly recommend that you use Toolkit.

I'd recommend that you get yourself along to a C-Bus Training Course of some sort, or contact the sales people in your local region. This will give you a broad range of skills for many CIS products.

If you're in Australia or New Zealand you can find out info on training courses here: http://training.clipsal.com/

There is a list of some of our international representatives here: http://www3.clipsal.com/cis/contacts_ir.php3

Newman, Oct 24, 2005
Ask a Question