Multisensors

Discussion in 'C-Bus Toolkit and C-Gate Software' started by Dougmarr, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Dougmarr

Dougmarr

Hi all.

I'm guessing this question may have been answered somewhere else on the forum and I apologise if I am wasting peoples time. I have a multisensor in a bedroom and I need it to set the lights to a level of about 20% when it detects motion but only after we have gone to bed so that if we wake up in the niddle of the night we can walk past the sensor and have it ramp up the lights in the ensuite. If anyone has any answers to this I would be extremely gratefull

Dougmarr, Nov 2, 2007
  2. Dougmarr

wanricky

"I need it to set the lights to a level of about 20%"

On the default function key blocks, change the short press of Dark Movement (normally second block) from 'On Key' to 'Recall 1", set the value of Store 1 to 20%.

"it detects motion but only after we have gone to bed"

Simple method is that adjust the potentiometer of the sensor to work at complete darkness only. You may also need to adjust the sensitivity as well. All need to checked at site and make sure it works in that condition (maybe there is some brightness when you sleep, so you need to make the sensors works at that level, but not when it is brighter with the lights in the room switched on)

More complicated work such as enable key, schedule to run enable key ..etc maybe better but it involves proramming of other units and the need of PAC controller or C-Touch....etc.

wanricky, Nov 2, 2007
  3. Dougmarr

Dougmarr

Thanks very much for the help I'll give a go this weekend.

Dougmarr, Nov 4, 2007
Ask a Question