Multiple user Access to wiser possible or Not ??

Discussion in 'C-Bus Wiser 1 Controller' started by praveen123, Oct 3, 2016.

1. praveen123

praveen123

Dear All ,

I need a bit different setup for wiser , generally we program the wiser and accessed through IPhone , android and web browser the same program , that mean we are controlling same number of widgets from all Devices .

Here i need a Bit different setup as follows , I have 5 floored Building and client wants to control these floors separately through an iPad in each and every floor unlike General setup , i just wants to control a particular floor from a particular Ipad ,for ex., 1st floor ipad should Display only 1st floor Widgets and to control only that widgets . ( From 1st floor Ipad i don't want to see other floor widgets ) .

1. Is it possible to get these setup by using only one wiser ??
    2. Is there any other solution to get these setup other than wiser ??

Thanks in Advance

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2016
    praveen123, Oct 3, 2016
  2. praveen123

Roosta

Hi Praveen..
    Are the floors cbus systems all interlinked? How?
    Is there a single wifi network per floor or just one for the building?

You 'may' be able to use a single wiser mk2 unit using the 'user' functionality..
    However my suggestion would be a wiser per floor..
    The customer wants it and is paying right?

Roosta, Oct 4, 2016
  3. praveen123

praveen123

Dear Roosta ,

All the floors are interlinked with CBus network Bridges and total Building has single WiFi network .
    Not only Floors , in some Guest rooms also he needs separate I pad Control . In these case we have to use lot of wisers .

1. By using single " wiser 5200 WHC2 mk2 " we can get these Different setup for users ?? Could you please give us details of user controls in wiser MK2 .

praveen123, Oct 5, 2016
  4. praveen123

NickD Moderator

Download the PICED configuration software (it's free) and have a look at the help files.

Wiser2 supports up to 16 user "profiles" and you can restrict access to each component/widget by profile.

Nick

NickD, Oct 6, 2016
Ask a Question