Multiple Networks - Scene Status

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by tidefan, Dec 13, 2014.

1. tidefan

tidefan

I have a project with 3 networks that are connected together using Backbone Topology. Network B talks to A,C networks. Network A talks to adjacent network B and other network C. Network C talks to adjacent network B and other network A. All bridges are set to transmit "all applications". We have a color touchscreen sitting on the B network, which holds all of the scenes for the entire project. I am able to trigger all of the scenes from any network, via a keypad button with the correct trigger group and action selector for the scene. However, I am not getting correct scene indication across all networks when a scene is broken.

Is this because the C-Touch Colour Touchscreen does not send indicator messages to all networks? (note: I do not have "model networks independently" selected in the touchscreen Piced file):confused:

tidefan, Dec 13, 2014
Ask a Question