Multiple Groups controlling One Light

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by pspeirs, Apr 26, 2015.

1. pspeirs

pspeirs

Hi All,
    I'm trying to work out whether I can use two groups to control one output in a particular way. Basically I have a PIR to turn on the output for pantry. I also have a switch on the outside which is linked to the same group.

What I'd like to do is:
    1. PIR controls light and turns on for 1 minute (This currently works)
    2. Light switch overrides any PIR action, so the PIR disabling will not turn off the light.
    3. If the PIR has switched the light and THEN the switch group is turned on then I don't want the light to switch off until the switch has been turned off.

I was thinking about using the OR logic on the relay unit, however not sure how this will work (period) and whether the PIR turning off will just turn the light off. I'm thinking I might need some more logic.

Cheers,
    Paul

pspeirs, Apr 26, 2015
  2. pspeirs

Ashley

The OR logic in the output relay (or MAX in a dimmer) will do exactly what you want.

Ashley, Apr 26, 2015
  3. pspeirs

pspeirs

appreciate the pointers, all good

pspeirs, May 18, 2015
Ask a Question