multi sensor programming

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ladtec, Aug 21, 2006.

1. ladtec

ladtec

Hi all,
    I have installed prior multi sensors and black aand white and white touch screen to my own house.
    I now want to be able to enable a mult sensor by way of schedule between certain hours at night and that sensor when triggered during those hours trigger a scene to allow lights to only operate at certain levels in these areas. I have tried to trigger a scene from the touchscreen by the sensor but the drop down boxes will not allow me to select a scene other than that saved in the sensor itself. I don't have any logic software either and wonder whether getting this would solve probs.

Thankyou prior for efforts

ladtec, Aug 21, 2006
  2. ladtec

Newman

The easiest way is probably to use AND logic in the output units. Put the Logic group in a Schedule that sets it 100% during the hours when you want full control of all lights and sets it to a lower percentage during the hours when you want to limit the brightness.

Newman, Aug 23, 2006
  3. ladtec

wanricky

So, the question is Triggering a scene (stored in Touch screen) with a sensor, right? The solutiuon applies to NEO, DLT and multi-sensors. Your sensor can have an empty scene. Give it a Trigger address and action selector. Use the same address and selector for the scene in Touch screen. So, when your sensor recall that scene, it also trigger the scene having same trigger address and selector in touch screen.

wanricky, Aug 24, 2006
Ask a Question