MRA - Remote Amps

Discussion in 'Multi-Room Audio (MRA) and MARPA' started by Stuart Martin, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Stuart Martin

Stuart Martin

Hi Guys,

I?ve been playing around with three remote amps & one audio distribution unit and after 4 hours finally got them working. The problem related to me not setting the source group setting on the amps, is there a way of setting this without allocating a key (switch) to select it, as the ADU only has one output. Also one comment I?ve got about the installation instructions is that they are directed more to setting up the matrix switcher, so it might be a good idea to also provide a second smaller manual dealing with the setup of the distribution unit only?

Also is there a manual for the toolkit software or is it just hands on :)

Cheers & merry Xmas

Stuart

Stuart Martin, Dec 24, 2005
  2. Stuart Martin

Richo

Toolkit has no manual yet. Some tutes are available here http://www.cbusforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28

Thanks for the note on the remote amps. IT does seem odd that you would need to specify and source for them when using a distribution unit. I'll will have ot check on the designed operation when I return to work on the 9th Jan. (others will be back earlier and may chase up as well).

Richo, Dec 28, 2005
Ask a Question