MRA Gear for sale

Discussion in 'Multi-Room Audio (MRA) and MARPA' started by paragon_electrical, Dec 26, 2018.

1. paragon_electrical

paragon_electrical

I have 8 new desktop apps and the series 2 digital matrix switch up for sale.

Iv had it all installed now for about 6 months 1 of the amps is still in the box. All gear is working fine I just don't seem to use it.

paragon_electrical, Dec 26, 2018
  2. paragon_electrical

msniper

Hi paragon_electric
    Do you still have any of this gear?
    Thanks
    msniper

msniper, Jun 10, 2019
  3. paragon_electrical

paragon_electrical

sorry mate i only just seen this, yeah i still have them. i have tried to private message you my direct email address

paragon_electrical, Jun 26, 2019
  4. paragon_electrical

asimcox

Hi Paragon_Electric
    If msniper hasn't snapped them up do you have any left? I have a 25W amp in my system which is not responding to CBUS commands so if I can't get it to work I might be looking for another one.

asimcox, Jul 9, 2019
  5. paragon_electrical

paragon_electrical

Took me 6 weeks to reply to him mate so he has prob missed my reply too. I'v still got them

paragon_electrical, Jul 9, 2019
  6. paragon_electrical

asimcox

Wow, thanks for the quick reply.
    I've just posted another message to the general part of the forum to see if anyone can help with some problems I am having with the rest of my network. I don't think they are causing my amp to have issues, and if not I will be looking for something to replace it. I actually don't need the desktop variety you have, but as far as I am aware, the desktop ones are the same as mine, just with front panel controls added.
    Would you be willing to part with just one of the amps and do you have an idea how much you want for these?

asimcox, Jul 9, 2019
  7. paragon_electrical

asimcox

My brother has a small CBUS install and might be interested in this gear as well.

asimcox, Jul 11, 2019
  8. paragon_electrical

MichaelD

If anyone needs MRA gear, I have some for sale:
    13 x 560125R Remote 2-channel amplifiers
    1 x 5608842E Matrix switcher (110v)
    1 x 5608842 Matrix switcher (110v)

MichaelD, Nov 9, 2019
  9. paragon_electrical

asimcox

Hi Michael
    I am still in the market for some amps and my brother is after a switcher and amps.
    I suspect getting these to Australia might be a bit cost prohibitive though.
    What price are you putting on these?
    PM me if that is a better option

asimcox, Nov 10, 2019
  10. paragon_electrical

MichaelD

I'm asking £180 GBP for the amplifiers and £500 GBP for the matrix switcher.

I recently sent a 12Kg box of C-Bus units to Australia and it was $270 AUD so shipping is significant, but becomes more reasonable if you buy more. Another recent sale to Australia weighed 1.2Kg but cost $145 AUD - one tenth the weight, half the price. I think the amplifiers are about 1.6Kg each, if you're interested I can get some quotes.

MichaelD, Nov 11, 2019
  11. paragon_electrical

ben addison

Hi Michael,

do you still have any of the gear left? i may take it all off you

ben addison, Aug 8, 2020
  12. paragon_electrical

paragon_electrical

are you still looking for mra gear
    are you still looking for mra gear in aus?

paragon_electrical, Aug 8, 2020
  13. paragon_electrical

Trevor

Hi All,
    I have purchased several CTC2 colour touch screens from Micheal for spare parts and resale, they were in very good condition as described, all the equipment came from the same site, and only used for a short time. He is an excellent person to deal with, no one will have any trouble dealing with him, if i was interested in these i'd buy them my self.
    regards
    Trevor
    Arbor Australia

Trevor, Aug 10, 2020
  14. paragon_electrical

asimcox

I am still chasing issues with my CBUS system so the MRA gear has all been unplugged from the network for a fair while because it would randomly come on, sometimes in the middle of the night.

I suspect once I get it up and running again I am going to at least need an amplifier because one of mine does not appear to power up from the matrix switcher properly. It does appear in a CBUS network toolkit scan, but it won't respond to programming or operation commands. Someone else on these forums said that indicated a power supply issue. I'm powering from the matrix switcher and I've tried swapping the amp to other switcher ports which normally power other amps, and the fault follows the amp.

I also noticed in my rack the other day that the matrix switcher seems to be in some sort of perpetual reboot loop at the moment. It keeps going through the same sequence of flashing on the screen and screen displaying various things before repeating. I'm not sure if that is because it is not connected to the network or if something else has gone wrong with this.

asimcox, Aug 11, 2020
Ask a Question