MRA and PICED

Discussion in 'Multi-Room Audio (MRA) and MARPA' started by jozo, May 20, 2007.

1. jozo

jozo

I am having trouble getting my volume buttons and source to work on m c-touch colour.

It has been programmed to work sucessfully for my light switches but there is no documentation on how to set it up under piced.

Is this possible or does it only work through the switches???

jozo, May 20, 2007
  2. jozo

Darren Senior Member

The principle in Colour C-Touch is exactly the same as for a light switch. Set up a button using PICED to control the group which controls the volume. It works best to use one button with the Ramp Up key function and one button with the Ramp Down key function.

Darren, May 21, 2007
  3. jozo

jozo

I can only get it to work if the groups are in the lighting application.

I would like to use the audio application instead as i do not have enough groups free in lighting (assuming 255 is the max number of groups in an application)

Is this possible or will it only work under lighting???

jozo, May 21, 2007
  4. jozo

ashleigh Moderator

Please do not use the audio application.

Make a new lighting application (number 57 would be a good start) and use that.

The audio application is reserved for "audio plug and play", and anything you do in there may cause all means of other havoc.

ashleigh, May 21, 2007
  5. jozo

jozo

I made up a new lighting application 57 but it does not let me save it to the saturn or to the computer.

Went back to 56 and worked fine. (though have used up 245 groups total)

Ive now set it up on my CTC and works great. Every room has absolute source buttons for all inputs as well as volume control. (i found the slider to be the best for this function)

jozo, May 24, 2007
Ask a Question