Moving single scene

Discussion in 'C-Touch/HomeGate/SchedulePlus/PICED Software' started by Dave Byron, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Dave Byron

Dave Byron

How do i move a single scene from one touch to another touch screen - both on same project??.
    save as template seems to save all scenes, just what one.

dave

Dave Byron, Feb 22, 2005
  2. Dave Byron

Darren Senior Member

There is no easy way to do what you are wanting. You could delete all but the required scene, then export the scenes to a template. Make sure you don't save the original project with all of the scenes missing though :D

Darren, Feb 22, 2005
  3. Dave Byron

Dave Byron

Moving Scenes

Darren
    Need to move scenes around as when i hit cbus with two ctouchs running two scenes at same time each with 70-80 groups in each scene - seems like cgate looses messages.
    This i would expect, so was changing load a bit by combining scenes (up to 100) and putting delays betwwen scenes which fixes the problem.
    dave

Dave Byron, Feb 23, 2005
  4. Dave Byron

Brendan Rogers

Request to add scene export/import function.

Dear Darren,

At Clever Home automation we also need to be able to export selected scenes from one colour C-Touch to another, both using the same C-Bus project file.

Would you please be able to add in an upcoming PICED release support for exporting all scenes to an intermediate file, then importing selected ones back in from this file to another PICED colour C-Touch project (so the imported scenes can be added to other existing scenes)?

Thanks

Brendan Rogers, Nov 4, 2005
Ask a Question