Mitubishi ac control

Discussion in 'Infrared (NIRT, IR Reader) and CIRCA' started by SSuteboy, Jan 7, 2010.

1. SSuteboy

SSuteboy

I have been trying to get my NIRT to control my ac but with no sucksess. I have tryed the 6 different mitubishi ac coads that are in the CIRCA software. i do not have an ir reader and do not realy want to pay $900 for one only to use it for one unit at my house all the other appliances i can control from the CIRCA software coads.

Has any one have any idear were i can get the coads from or dose any one know if you can hire an ir reader.

I have read the thred about changing the coads form http://www.remotecentral.com/ for a pronto but it was abit over my head.I also have a harmony remote that controls the ac. Can i use that in any way?

The Moddle number of the ac unit is msz-ga35va

Thanks for any help in advance

SSuteboy, Jan 7, 2010
  2. SSuteboy

brett_lynn

Hi SSuteboy
    Is the mitubishi AC a splt system or a ceiling mounted cssette type?
    think i have some old Mitsubishi codes lying around somewhere..

Send me a PM if you like

Cheers

P.s
    what functions are you after??

brett_lynn, Jan 7, 2010
  3. SSuteboy

Newman

If you talk nicely to your local C-Bus sales rep, you may be able to borrow an IR Reader, since it's a one-off job.

Newman, Jan 18, 2010
Ask a Question