MinderPro Slave Module info?

Discussion in 'Homesafe & Security Access & Control' started by Ingo, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Ingo

Ingo

I just purchased a MinderPro, two Slave expansion modules and three LEM's. The documentation on the Slave is a bit scketchy. I want to know what the connector is in the middle of the Slave board - it's a square connector something like a CPU socket.

Also, there is a battery connector with each Slave unit. Do I need to have a battery for each Slave or can one in the Master run them all? The Slaves have transformers built into the units, I obviously have to power each slave independantly hence the question of the batteries.

Ingo

Ingo, Jan 20, 2007
  2. Ingo

slychiu

Slave

Are you referring to the connector between the two halves of the board? This connects the power supply/DSP to the CPU side of the board. MinderPro Mk 2 is manufactured in two parts and connected as you see.
    The Slaves come in their own enclosure with their own transformer and power supply. They can be mounted at a different location from the main panel. Hence they need their own battery backup, especially if you have 2 Slaves with LEMs. The Main panel is rated to supply 1 Amp

slychiu, Jan 21, 2007
  3. Ingo

Ingo

I was actually referring to the 4 x header connectors around a chip labeled 'SEM 5.033' on the left-hand board.

Ingo, Jan 21, 2007
  4. Ingo

slychiu

slychiu, Jan 22, 2007
  5. Ingo

Ingo

Thanks, it seems like a good idea to register on the Comfort forum as well.

Ingo, Jan 22, 2007
Ask a Question