Minder Software Download

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Memphix, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Memphix

Memphix

Can someone please provide a link to the Minder software. Or please PM me to email it.

All I want to do is document what it is currently doing so that the system can be upgraded with a PAC or CTC.

I've searched and searched the forums for this...

Memphix, Jul 8, 2010
  2. Memphix

______.

If you don't have the original Minder and C-Bus V2 files then that are installed on the minder then your going to have trouble getting any infomation out of the minder. You can try to upload it but it will mostly be jibberish.
    I might have a copy of Minder floating around i can look for, do you know what version you need?

______., Jul 12, 2010
  3. Memphix

Memphix

Thanks for the reply. This last job with a Minder was well backed-up, all programming files and all software on a CD. :D Well done to the previous installer.

Memphix, Jul 14, 2010
  4. Memphix

Ashley

I have a copy of Minder version 4.0.4 backed up on my hard drive. It's 40MB including all documentation though. Happy to mail it too you if it will help.

Ashley, Jul 14, 2010
Ask a Question