minder pro

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by earthelectrical, Aug 20, 2006.

1. earthelectrical

earthelectrical

hi there, where can i download the mindit software and check when it is updated?
    :confused:

earthelectrical, Aug 20, 2006
  2. earthelectrical

coppo

Clipsal is not the correct people to ask on that, as we do not sell that product in australia..

best idea is you post you inquiries for minderpro on here
    http://www.integratorsforum.com/index.php

its correct name from the manufacturer is "comfort" and ross briggs forum site
    listed above has a section just for that product.

coppo, Aug 21, 2006
  3. earthelectrical

Richo

Coppo, do we have links for the countries that we do sell it in? These forums are for the worldwide C-Bus user community so any C-Bus enabled product sold anywhere is fair game.

Richo, Aug 21, 2006
  4. earthelectrical

wanricky

I used to visit clispalsecurity.com to check stuff like Monder Pro. Unfortunately the web site has been terminated and there are no formal Minder Pro information on the internet as far as I know. While it is said that Minder Pro is sold in "some" countries, I doubt if it is really a clispal product. For details, one should be able to get it from where they bought the product, but it is hard.

So, just get back to the original product web site. It is a Cytech security panel and there should be updated installation software for the ever-upgrading chipset of the panel. It is not Clipsal's MindIT so it may be a little bit different, but there is no updated MindIT anyway.

wanricky, Aug 24, 2006
Ask a Question